Density Variations in Divine Presence
- I felt a great sense of inner security in Udipi
- I felt Siva’s powerful presence at Rishikesh
- I felt a frightening divine presence in DevaPrayag
- I don’t feel so much in Bangalore
- I felt absolutely no divine presence in USA
Question for my Veda Guru:
- Since Vishnu means Omnipresent, and God is everywhere, is it possible that some places are more divine than others or is this a delusion?
- Insensitive people do not notice variations of divine presence.
- Sensitive Beginners (Sadhaks) do notice geographical variations in divine presence as well as in people.
- Siddhas condition their environment any place they stay or have stayed becomes divine.
- Moolasthanas (eg Tirupathi for Sri Venkateswara Swamy) have a stronger divine presence than minor pratishthas.
- Any place where many people are engaged in spiritual sadhana shines brighter with divine presence. Any place where the Agama Sastras are practiced shine brighter with divine presence.
- There are density variations in divine presence., but any place can be made more divine.
Authorship and Copyright Notice : Satya Sarada Kandula : All Rights Reserved.